Toddler coding classes are becoming the new must-have activity for nurseries.
Nurseries in Carshalton and Wimbledon are giving pre-schoolers a head start with basic digital literacy and coding classes.
First Class Coders is a coding enrichment program that travels to nurseries, schools and pre-schools for weekly coding classes for kids ages 3+
We use technology as a tool for creativity, expression and learning.
Children practice problem solving skills to program their own digital interactive stories, animations and games to share with their classmates.
We make the 21st century skill of coding, accessible for even the youngest of minds.
- First Class Coders comes to your setting
- Weekly 45-minute coding and digital literacy class
- Sessions are offered throughout the year
- We bring all the materials kids need to learn
- A tablet is provided for each child during the sessions
- Classes are taught by DBS checked, professionally vetted and have a passion for what they do
- Our sessions are fun, creative, educational and our curriculum covers the 7 key areas of learning for early years outcomes.
We welcome all #TeenyTechies, creators and problem-solvers aged 3+ to become First Class Coders.
Open your child’s imagination and introduce them to the limitless possibilities of coding.